Literacy and Justice Bundle: Music (Preschoolers)
Our experts have selected supporting resources for the months of May-July for Preschoolers.
- How can I use my ideas and creativity, my heart, my voice, and all of me to make the world kinder, more connected, more beautiful, more joyful, and more just?
- Why do we make music?
- How can music help us to feel joy, be connected, encourage and inspire ourselves and others?
- A Song of Frutas/Un pregón de frutas by Margarita Engle
- Max Found Two Sticks by Brian Pinkeny
- Violet’s Music by Angela Johnson
- Because by Mo Willems
- Aaron Slater, Illustrator by Andrea Beatty (English & Spanish)
- The Squiggle by Carole Lexa Schaefer
- Anywhere Artist by Nikki Slade Robinson
- A Story about Afiya by James Berry and Anna Cunha
- Jabari Jumps by Gaia Corwall
- When Charlie Met Emma by Amy Webb
- Hurry Up! by Kate Dopirak
- The Hike by Allison Farrel
12 Planning for START Reads and Connection Resources
12 Bubble Map (Extension Activities)
12 DLL Visual Sets