Literacy and Justice Bundle: Music (Older Toddlers)
Our experts have selected supporting resources for the month of May for Older Toddlers.
- How can I use my ideas and creativity, my heart, my voice, and all of me to make the world kinder, more connected, more beautiful, more joyful, and more just?
- Why do we make music?
- How can music help us to feel joy, be connected, encourage and inspire ourselves and others?
- Jazz Baby by Lisa Wheeler
- We Are Music by Brandon Sosuy
- Singing in the Rain by Tim Hopgood
- Let’s Make Music! By National Geographic Kids
- Salsa Lullaby by Jen Arena
- Welcome Song for Baby by Richard Van Camp
- What a Wonderful World! by Tim Hopgood
- Happy by Pharrell Williams
- Not a box / No es una caja by Antoinette Portis
- Press Here/Preciona Aqui by Herve Tullet
- Beautiful Oops by Barney Saltzberg
- Mix it Up/¡Mézclalo Bien! by Herve Tullet
- These Hands by Hope Lynne Price
- Hands Can by Cheryl Willis Hudson
- I Am Yoga by Susan Verde
- My First Yoga: Fun and Simple Yoga Poses for Babies and Toddlers by DK
3 Planning TIPS Storybook Guides
8 Extension Activity Bubble Maps