Literacy and Justice Bundle: Music (Infants and Young Toddlers)
Our experts have selected supporting resources for the month of May for Infants and Young Toddlers.
- How can I use my ideas and creativity, my heart, my voice, and all of me to make the world kinder, more connected, more beautiful, more joyful, and more just?
- Why do we make music?
- How can music help us to feel joy, be connected, encourage and inspire ourselves and others?
- Amazing Me: Music (E+S) by Carol Thompson
- Music Is… by Brandon Sosuy
- Shake it up, Baby! by Karen Katz
- Let's Make Music (National Geographic Kids Look and Learn)
- Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley
- Hello, World! Music! by Jill McDonald
- Mix it Up By Hervé Tullet (English+Spanish)
- See, Touch, Feel By Roger Priddy
- Baby Dance by Anne Taylor
- Babies Around the World: Dancing by Tamara Barker
- Leo Can Swim by Anna McQuinn
- Splash! by Roberta Grobel Intrater
- Clap Hands by Helen Oxenbury
- Move/Moviendose by Elizabeth Verdick & Marjorie Lisovskis
2 Planning TIPS Storybook Guides
7 Extension Activity Bubble Maps
- Infants (0-1)
- Young Toddlers (1-2)
Infant and Young Toddler Curriculum Support (May): How can I use my ideas and creativity, my heart, my voice, and all of me to make the world kinder, more connected, more beautiful, more joyful, and more just?
This is an infant and toddler curriculum support document designed for educators for the month of May.